Today New South Wales recorded 1288 cases of COVID-19 along with 7 deaths, 3 were unvaccinated and had underlying health conditions, 2 had both doses of the vaccine but had significant underlying health conditions.
Western New South Wales saw another dip in cases recording 23 cases including 18 in Dubbo, 4 in Orange and 1 in Brewarrina.
From 5am tomorrow, LGAs of concern are allowed to participate in unlimited exercise from 5am to 9pm.
New South Wales has become the first state or territory in Australia to hit 70 percent first dose passing 7 million first doses yesterday.
There are no active cases of COVID-19 in the Hilltops Council or Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council.
Please remember to wear a mask when leaving your home except when performing strenuous exercise.
Please follow the current Public Health Orders and stay at home unless you have a reasonable excuse to leave.
A reasonable excuse is if you need to:
- obtain food or other goods and services locally
- leave home to go to work if, you cannot reasonably work from home and the business is allowed to be open
- leave home for education if it is not possible to do it at home
- exercise and take outdoor recreation within your local government area or, if you need to cross into another local government area, stay within 5km of your home
- go out for medical or caring reasons, including obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination.