Today New South Wales recorded 1164 cases of community transmission of COVID-19. 3 people unfortunately lost their lives.
Western New South Wales is still an area of concern recording 54 cases.
32 cases were recorded in Dubbo, 5 in both Bathurst and Wellington, 8 Bourke, Narromine, Mudgee and Parkes recorded 1 case.
67 per cent of New South Wales residents have had their first dose of the vaccine.
Premier Gladys Berejiklian is encouraging residents to continue getting vaccinated.
There are no active cases of COVID-19 in the Hilltops Council or Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council.
Please remember to wear a mask when leaving your home except when performing strenuous exercise.
Please follow the current Public Health Orders and stay at home unless you have a reasonable excuse to leave.
A reasonable excuse is if you need to:
- obtain food or other goods and services locally
- leave home to go to work if, you cannot reasonably work from home and the business is allowed to be open
- leave home for education if it is not possible to do it at home
- exercise and take outdoor recreation within your local government area or, if you need to cross into another local government area, stay within 5km of your home
- go out for medical or caring reasons, including obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination.