Today New South Wales recorded 1,220 cases and 8 deaths, 6 of these people were not vaccinated.
Anyone in Harden-Murrumburrah who visited the sites of concern or anyone with even the mildest of symptoms should get tested and isolate until they receive a negative result.
Testing Clinics are now open at the Murrumburrah-Harden Hospital from 10am to 4pm and Young District Hospital from 10am to 2pm.
Western New South Wales saw 27 case 18 Dubbo 3 Bourke, 1 in orange, 3 in Narromine, 1 in Walgett and 1 in Brewarrina.
Western NSW recorded second death with a Enngonia woman in her 70’s passed away at Dubbo Hospital, she was not vaccinated.
There are no active cases of COVID-19 in the Hilltops Council or Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council.
Please remember to wear a mask when leaving your home except when performing strenuous exercise.
Please follow the current Public Health Orders and stay at home unless you have a reasonable excuse to leave.
A reasonable excuse is if you need to:
- obtain food or other goods and services locally
- leave home to go to work if, you cannot reasonably work from home and the business is allowed to be open
- leave home for education if it is not possible to do it at home
- exercise and take outdoor recreation within your local government area or, if you need to cross into another local government area, stay within 5km of your home
- go out for medical or caring reasons, including obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination.