The Hilltops Council Region will enter a 7 day lockdown from 6pm tonight, Friday September 17.
Rules for this lockdown will be the same as the previous with stay-at-home orders in place for the 7 day period.
A reasonable excuse to leave home is if you need to:
- obtain food or other goods and services locally
- leave home to go to work if, you cannot reasonably work from home and the business is allowed to be open
- leave home for education if it is not possible to do it at home
- exercise and take outdoor recreation within your local government area or, if you need to cross into another local government area, stay within 5km of your home
- go out for medical or caring reasons, including obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination.
More information will be provided when available.